Friday, January 6, 2012

2012.

I had such a fun start to my 2012 op shopping adventures today.

IMG_8895IMG_8889

20 little wooden soldiers and their train.

The most amazing 1960’s doll house and all of it’s pieces.

IMG_8875

IMG_8877 IMG_8879

IMG_8880IMG_8883

And a cute wooden tip truck.

IMG_8885IMG_8887

2011 was mostly another relaxed, uneventful year for us, just as I had hoped.  We had one big setback, but we brought in 2012 all healthy and happy.  I opened my etsy shop, got much better at sewing, enjoyed my family and felt inspired and excited about our future.  Life is good for us and we have lots of plans for 2012.  Happy new year x

(How cool is the doll house??!!!!)

6 comments:

  1. oh my goodness... you lucky, lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love wooden toys, they make my heart sing just looking at them, and that doll house is a find of the century- especially for $8! melx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dolls house is amazing. What a find. Something to treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That doll house is an awesome find! It must be very collectible and probably worth a fortune. Love all the details.

    Hope it's a sign of lots of great thrifting luck this year for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get the wooden train? I'm looking for one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was just a lucky find in a plastic bag all muddled up with the truck at vinnies :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message!