Tuesday, December 20, 2011

.

IMG_8681IMG_8685IMG_8686IMG_8689

Why, why, why, oh why do I ALWAYS leave everything until the last minute??  I thought I’d quickly share this cute felt cupcake and pan pattern and my resulting cupcakes before I wrap them up for Ivy to give to her “best friend” tomorrow.  It is very easy, but as it is all hand-sewn, it does take a bit of time.  Ivy absolutely loves them and I have promised myself that I will make her some, as well as some big cakes that I have some ideas for also.  I did make her these couple of little ‘biscuits’ while I was at it though. 

Hope that you guys are all organised for a lovely Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Oh you had been reading my mind! I had been plotting if I could make some of these up myself just this week. Yours have turned out beautifully and thanks for sharing the pattern it looks wonderfully helpful. melx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea... would be perfect for a little Masterchef that I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so dang cute! You did a great job :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message!