Friday, December 31, 2010

.

The end of one year and the start of another is a perfect time for reflection on where we have been and where we are going.

IMG_1177 (2)

After a previous couple of years that encompassed a wedding, a pregnancy, a new baby, relocation back to Australia and the purchase and renovation of our first home, 2010 was a nice quiet year for our little family.  We saw the birth of twin nieces and a new nephew.  We spent time with family and watched Ivy grow from a baby to a little girl.  We have been lucky enough to all be healthy and have no big worries.

May 2011 bring us more of the same.  I hope this coming year will also see me being more productive, getting my etsy shop established and being able to make things that people love and want to buy.  I also hope that we have fun, spend time with the people we love and experience lots of excitement.

I hope that 2011 brings you everything that you hope for too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message!