Wednesday, June 15, 2011

.

This is just perfect.  I love everything about this room.  I would never have chosen this wallpaper, but how amazing does it look?

19696_0000r25b_1-550x429

The room belongs to Della, the lucky daughter of Isabelle Halling McAllister.  One half of the amazing blog Dos Family, it is one of my absolute favourites!

I’ll be drawing a lot of inspiration from this pic for Ivy’s room.  We are about to start some more renovations (when we get back from our 2mth holiday!) and I have lots more in mind for Ivy’s room.  Exciting.  I already have a few great things ready to become a part of it all.

She’s going to have some of these gymnastic rings too!

ekore2dosfamilyekorredosfamily

(All photos from Dos Family.)

1 comment:

  1. wow, I LOVE those gymnastic rings. What a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message!