Monday, January 24, 2011

.

Look at this gorgeous cubby!

2010-01-05-house2_rect5402010-01-05-house1_rect540cubbyhouse3cubbyhouse15

Yes, my love of white and for chandeliers will carry over to the cubby house!!  This cubby is awesome, it’s made out of all recycled materials (mainly their old fence) by Belinda Graham who writes the very cool Happy Home Blog.

I love very rustic mixed with beautiful luxurious things.  I’m thinking that I might try to get some old wooden pallets and try to make one too.  We do have a lot of old wood and old floor boards in our shed waiting for the perfect project, so maybe they’ll get the call up for this!  I’ll have to look out for another cool chandelier too (the one in the top pictures is actually the smaller version of the chandelier in Ivy’s room).

Hope you’re having a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message!