Friday, October 14, 2011

.

kb003 Cupboard-Love-009 kb018 

homebasecollections

mycoolcaravan

mycoolcaravan1

mycoolcaravan2

I am buying a caravan.  I grew up camping and it’s one of my favourite things in the world to do.  This amazing spring weather and these lovely caravans have got me motivated!  I’m going to fill it full of cosy blankets, pretty teapots and cups, board games, books and fishing gear. 

Brett and I are pretty good at living in caravans, one of our most amazing summers was spent living in one, with no power or water on one of the most beautiful sections in the world.  We would stop in at a gorgeous caravan park (now bulldozed to make way for a Hilton Hotel) and pay $3 for a shower on our way to work.  We cooked on a BBQ, read books, talked for hours by candlelight.  We mowed a golf course into the grass and had more visitors than anywhere we have ever lived.  It was pretty awesome.

I have the best memories of camping with my family too, we still all love it.  Mum and dad are so fun to camp with, mum makes everything so comfy and cooks the most amazing food and dad makes sure we still have all the comforts that will ensure my mum will come!  Everything is revolved around a big fire, there is always hot water warming, a camp oven with something yummy cooking in it, we all sit around the fire reading, talking, fishing on the river and just being together, it is perfect.  I want to make sure my kids have beautiful memories like this too and holy moly, is our caravan going to be cute!

Click on the photos for the links.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds pretty awesome!! I think you're awesome too so I've given you an award!!!
    Pass it on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message!