I thought I might share this awesome cupcake recipe. They take 10 minutes, even with a little “helper” pouring things in, sticking her finger in the sugar and nagging to lick the spoon before there’s anything even on it.
- Crack 2 eggs into a 250ml measuring cup and fill the rest of the cup with cream.
- Mix with an electric mixer for one minute.
- Put in one teaspoon of vanilla and 3/4 cup of caster sugar.
- Mix for 3 minutes.
- With a wooden spoon, fold in 1 cup SR flour.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes at 180C.
Can’t get much easier than that! Oh, maybe except for my mum’s amazing scones, might share that one another day.