Thursday, September 22, 2011

.

I thought I might share this awesome cupcake recipe.  They take 10 minutes, even with a little “helper” pouring things in, sticking her finger in the sugar and nagging to lick the spoon before there’s anything even on it. 

IMG_7602

  • Crack 2 eggs into a 250ml measuring cup and fill the rest of the cup with cream.
  • Mix with an electric mixer for one minute.
  • Put in one teaspoon of vanilla and 3/4 cup of caster sugar.
  • Mix for 3 minutes.
  • With a wooden spoon, fold in 1 cup SR flour.
  • Cook for 15-20 minutes at 180C.

Can’t get much easier than that!  Oh, maybe except for my mum’s amazing scones, might share that one another day.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!! They were pretty yummy and I'll definately be using this recipe from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm they look delicious. I will have to try this recipe. I tend to hit the cake mixes most of the time for cupcakes but this sounds perfectly easy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message!