Sunday, October 31, 2010

.

We are recently welcomed back into our little home after a couple of months holidaying in our beloved snow and at the beach in New Zealand. Australian as I am, I have a lovely and very patriotic Kiwi husband and a Kiwi-Aussie daughter. My husband and I met after I moved to Queenstown in 2003 on my big adventure and we have loved living in beautiful New Zealand prior to the birth of our little girl in 2009. We were married while living in NZ in September 2008.

We love any opportunity to go back to NZ and hope that we can continue to live in NZ for winters (as we are both snowboard instructors, amongst other things!) while also living near my family here in Australia.  We had an amazing couple of months in this beautiful country.  Although it wasn’t Ivy’s first time in NZ, we were able to show her lots of our favourite things for the first time.

IMAG0483IMAG0485

I wasn't nearly as creative as I had hoped to be during our holiday, however upon return I have finally registered my business name, ivy loves jack, and have bought my first product for retail. A big step for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message!